Friday, February 13, 2009

Hey, folks. Here's some work for Monday.

I'll be out of town on Monday, so in lieu of class I'd like for you to practice posting material to your blog. In class today, we'll cover the Rhetorical Precis. I'd like for you to practice summarizing some of the articles (or chapters) you've read and utilized for Essay One. I'd like for you each to post at least two summaries for Monday. Each one should be about 3/4 to a page in length. I'd also like for you to start formulating your second essay over MTR--your argument. This will also be posted on your blog. Think about the most compelling arguments you've encountered so far--environmental, social, economic, legal, etc. Start considering the most compelling cases that could help support an argument.

Lastly, I'd like you to "follow my blog" so that your screen name (and image if you have one) appear in the sidebar of my blog.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment